- Participants must not be suffering from any medical condition, illness, disease, mental illness or physical / psychological impairment. Players are not advised to participate if they are feeling unwell. In such cases, please inform the Organising Committee and Tournament Officials immediately.
- PlayPal reserves the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
- Due to limited places available, team registrations are confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis, or otherwise as determined at the sole discretion of PlayPal.
Late entries after closing date will not be entertained.
- All registered participants for this event will be contacted via email or telephone for further confirmation of their particulars and other event details.
- Each player can only represent ONE team.
- Players registered in the FAS National Teams, S-League, Prime League and Centres of Excellence are not allowed to participate in this tournament. Teams found to have registered ineligible players will be disqualified on the event day/date immediately.
- PlayPal reserves the right to reject any team/player it deems unsuitable or ineligible for this tournament.
- Team Managers / Captains shall undertake the responsibility of ensuring the eligibility of their players competing in this tournament. If participant(s) is/are found ineligible, they will be disqualified from the tournament with immediate effect.
- Team Managers / Captains shall undertake the responsibility of ensuring the health and well-being of the players competing in this tournament.
- All participants MUST bring along their NRIC/Passport/Identity Card & Organisation IDs on registration for verification by Tournament Officials.
- All participants are required to submit a signed Letter of Waiver and Indemnity each together with the team’s registration form, latest on registration on event day. Failure to submit the signed Letter of Waiver and Indemnity form will result in player disqualification.
- Players shall comply with the instructions and decisions of the Organising Committee and/or Tournament Officials.
- Any protest must be made on an Official Protest Form on the actual event day. A non-refundable protest fee of S$50 must be paid along with the protest form by the Team Manager / Captain.
- Submission of the official registration form after the Team Manager / Captain’s Briefing would not be included for the Tournament Draw.
- Any withdrawal of the participating team must be made before the Captain’s Briefing unless otherwise stated.
- All non-cash prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferrable.
- Any changes / amendments / decisions would be made at the sole discretion of the Organising Committee.
- All registered participants for this event will be contacted via email or telephone for further confirmation of their particulars and other matters pertaining to the event.
- By signing below, you consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal particulars by PlayPal for the purposes of organising this event, and/ or uses by PlayPal for analysis and research purposes pertaining only to matters in relation to such events/ programmes.
- All registered participants will be included into the contact list of PlayPal, to receive regular updates on PlayPal Football mobile app, future engagement events and programmes organised by PlayPal, as well as opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or feedback through any of the contacts provided through any means.
- Please update PlayPal of any changes in contact details so as to facilitate communication.
- Any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of this event may be used by PlayPal for any legitimate purpose, including any commercial and marketing uses, and/ or to be uploaded onto PlayPal’s public sites and channels.
- In the event that registered participants do not wish for his/her photographs and/ or any other media records of him/ her at this event to be used by PlayPal, please inform and provide clear instructions to PlayPal in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that registered participants do not wish to receive regular updates on PlayPal Football mobile app, future engagement events and programmes organised by PlayPal, as well as opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/ or feedback, please inform and provide clear instructions to PlayPal in writing at email@example.com, within 14 days of the event. PlayPal will consequently be unable to inform you of subsequent updates.